Friday, March 07, 2014

Margaret River

Arriving at Margaret River I drove to a few of the local wineries to see who would give me permission to fly low over their wineries. Geoff from Watershed Wineries was very happy to have me visit his winery,offering me to camp up in the winery. Staying the first night made me realise these wineries work all night. Time to get the Cannon HD out and make a movie. The staff at Watershed were fantastic showing me all the operations

Here is the video I gave to Geoff to use as he pleases



Pictures of Watershed Winery








Geoff on his flight around Margaret River



                                                                                          


 A little attention for Geoff's winery





attention it did get the Margaret River Mail


Voyager Estate Winery


















Coastal pics of Margaret River 



















After leaving Geoff winery I travelled to the Busselton Air Show


Paul a good old friend I hadn't seen in years

No comments:

Post a Comment